Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.Role
We are looking for an IT Engineer who loves empowering others and working on internal systems, devices, processes, and partner management to join our team to support our fast-growing organization. In this role, you’ll work with our high-energy team to ensure our people, systems, networks, and relationships are cultivated, protected, and maintained properly across all of Angel Studios.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learn from your mistakes and move past them.
- Enjoy making technology, devices, IT policy/processes, and external partnerships easy for people to use, understand, be productive, and love.
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy working with people and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life by ensuring they can leverage technology to serve them.
We would love to work with you if:
- 5+ years of supporting users in remote or distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Experience managing heterogeneous computers (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience managing and administering Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Enterprise WiFi (Ubiquiti, Aruba, Cisco / Meraki or Ruckus)
- Experience administering SAAS based applications including G Suite, Slack, Zoom and Atlassian
- Experience supporting or administering JAMF MDM
- Experience in IT procurement and vendor management
- Experience in Asset management and onboarding automation
- Experience in Infosec and compliance audits (ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Experience working within a ticketing system. Jira helpdesk experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bonus if you have some experience with Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure of Google GCP and proficient in Unix
Perks at Angel:
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.