Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Senior Paid Search Manager to lead the strategy and execution of all Google paid media efforts to drive consistent revenue and return on investment.
Expectations of Leaders at Angel Studios:
- Amplify light in every action.
- As the owner of your outcomes, you are empowered to break down silos and coordinate with any and all people you need in order to reach your goals.
- You are ultimately responsible for achieving the outcomes while also using resources wisely - whether that be money, people, or time.
- Know your customer - it might be our viewers, investors, creators, or internal Angel Teams. Ensure you understand your customer and are providing what THEY need and not just what you want to build.
- Manage multiple paid search accounts, including maintaining accurate spend pacing, optimizing regularly, and providing ongoing recommendations for driving performance and innovation
- Create and present reports with analysis of paid search campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Communicate paid search performance and strategy to clients, including c-suites, in a clear and concise manner
- Identify trends and insights across search campaigns to discover areas for campaign growth or improvement
- Create client facing deliverables such as testing briefs, performance reports, budget recommendations, campaign breakdowns, ad copy recommendations etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with engine and vendor reps to ensure Nebo accounts are healthy and utilizing the best search products available
- Provide oversight for paid search deliverables and provide feedback when necessary
- Leads media strategy by researching and presenting strategy of effectiveness on anticipated spends
- Oversees creative process and communication for all mediums to establish deadlines and plans with internal media team to ensure launch times are met
- Oversees campaign implementation, creative rotation and URL updates for tracking tags
- Manage creative trafficking for all mediums to ensure on-time start of media activations, ensuring digital assets are trafficked correct to be able to track revenue
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters
- Proactively utilize data to drive results and improvements of paid and organic media initiatives
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
- Has extensive experience running ads on Google Shopping, YouTube, Google Search, Google Shopping, Bing and/or other search ad platforms
- Has SQL, HTML, and/or CSS coding experience
- Has been a leader on a successful team (in a work or non-work context)
- Has strategized, organized, and executed organic social media marketing campaigns
- Has strategized, organized, and executed influencer marketing campaign
- Has experience as a project manager in a marketing or client relationship context
- Experience managing a digital product (or contributing to the management of a digital product from a marketing perspective)
- Understanding of live streaming
- Experience writing great copy that has been used in a successful marketing campaign
- Has experience managing client relationships
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience paid search
- Expert knowledge of all things Google (Google Ads, Google Shopping and YouTube Ads.)
- 2+ years as a senior-level
- Experience managing large budgets and complex accounts across multiple paid search platforms
- Expert familiarity with the best practices for dealing with the fallout of iOS 14
- Expert familiarity and experience with testing and using data to make informed campaign decisions
- Expert familiarity and experience navigating the ad platform algorithms to get the best possible performance
- Experience in the exploration of new ad platforms and finding ways to make them work for your campaign
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in paid search
- Demonstrated success running array of paid search campaigns
- Basic level designer skills on Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Affinity Designer, or similar software
- Basic level knowledge of Braze
Work environment - You can expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Will need to be able to sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time.
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required - Significant travel is not anticipated for this position, but must be willing and able to travel if business needs require it.
Work authorization - Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.