Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking a mid-level Paid Social Manager to support our paid media efforts on Facebook, Instagram and other social media networks with the goal to drive consistent revenue and return on investment.
- Assists in managing all paid social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Provides researching and strategy support to estimate effectiveness of anticipated spends
- Works closely with creative and CSM teams to establish deadlines and plans with internal media team to ensure launch times are met
- Oversees campaign implementation, creative rotation and URL updates for tracking tags
- Manage creative trafficking for all mediums to ensure on-time start of media activations, ensuring digital assets are trafficked correct to be able to track revenue
- Pulling and compiling campaign reporting on media analysis to makes strategic recommendations on campaign optimizations, including: cutting or increasing spend, shift of strategy or adjustment of vendors
- Maintains paid social media buys and is responsible for opening estimates, loading avails, issuing insertion orders to manager for approval
- Actively support the media planning strategies and buying across all paid social channels
- Monitors buys in progress by spot checking placement and negotiating credit or billing adjustments as necessary
- Track all media expenditures to ensure budget compliance for individual channels, campaigns, quarters, etc.
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters
- Proactively utilize data to drive results and improvements of paid and organic media initiatives
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
- Has experience running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or other social ad platforms
- Has strategized, organized, and executed organic social media marketing campaigns
- Experience contributing to the management of a digital product from a marketing perspective
- Experience writing great copy that has been used in a successful marketing campaign
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years as a mid-level paid social digital ad buyer, including:
- Experience running ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms
- Experience running ad campaigns on Google is a plus
- Expert familiarity with the best practices for dealing with the fallout of iOS 14
- Expert familiarity and experience with testing and using data to make informed campaign decisions
- Expert familiarity and experience navigating the ad platform algorithms to get the best possible ad performance
- Experience in the exploration of new ad platforms and finding ways to make them work for your campaign
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Intimate knowledge of Meta Ad Platforms (Facebook & Instagram)
- Basic level designer skills on Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Affinity Designer, or similar software
Expectations of Leaders at Angel Studios:
- Amplify light in every action.
- As the owner of your outcomes, you are empowered to break down silos and coordinate with any and all people you need in order to reach your goals.
- You are ultimately responsible for achieving the outcomes while also using resources wisely - whether that be money, people, or time.
- Know your customer - it might be our viewers, investors, creators, or internal Angel Teams. Ensure you understand your customer and are providing what THEY need and not just what you want to build.
Work environment - You can expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Will need to be able to sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time.
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required - Significant travel is not anticipated for this position, but must be willing and able to travel if business needs require it.
Work authorization - Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.