Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Senior Media Buyer to assist with the execution of all media efforts both paid and organic to drive consistent revenue and return on investment.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
- Has experience running ads on TikTok, Pinterest, AdRoll, and/or other ad platforms
- Has SQL, HTML, and/or CSS coding experience
- Has strategized, organized, and executed organic social media marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a digital product (or contributing to the management of a digital product from a marketing perspective)
- Understanding of live streaming
- Experience writing great copy that has been used in a successful marketing campaign
- Has experience managing client relationships
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years Digital Marketing experience
- 2+ years as a senior-level digital ad buyer, including:
- Experience running ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, and Google
- Familiarity and experience with testing and using data to make informed campaign decisions
- Familiarity and experience navigating the ad platform algorithms to get the best possible ad performance
- Experience in the exploration of new ad platforms and finding ways to make them work for your campaign
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Experience running email marketing campaigns
- Basic level designer skills on Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Affinity Designer, or similar software
- Basic level video editing skills on Premier or Final Cut
- Basic level photography or videography skills
Work environment - When in the main office, expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Most be willing to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required - Travel is not anticipated for this position but must be willing to do so if deemed necessary.
Work authorization - Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.