Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to serve as our brand’s voice across multiple social media platforms.
- Organize and train the social media team on effective social media strategies.
- Analyze current social media strategies and determine metrics for campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in planning social media marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain a regular social media posting schedule.
- Create and post unique social media content.
- Responsible for all organic posts on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Engage with our community using Angel Studios’ brand voice on all platforms.
- Stay up to date on algorithms, best practices, current social media trends, etc. for each platform.
- Grow our audience and increase engagement.
- Use data to analyze ongoing trends, determine what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce accordingly.
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Must collaborate well with others and keep a positive attitudeNeeds to have a solid understanding of social media platforms and their algorithms, as well as how to stay up to date on them.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
- Entry-level video editing skills or better.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management. Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience running social media on behalf of a company, including experience leading a team.
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience
Work environment -
When in the main office, expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands -
Must be able to either stand or sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Position type and expected hours of work -
Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required -
Significant out-of-state travel not anticipated.
Work authorization -
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
EEO statementWe are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Other dutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.