Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help build products that enable the consumer to enjoy content that they can co-create with the creators through our platform. You are someone who enjoys all forms of media consumption. You can internalize the day-to-day challenges faced by people who may be technically challenged by trying to consume their favorite content across a myriad of devices ranging from mobile phones to TVs and the next-gen VR / AR experiences. You enjoy the process of turning ideas and insights into solutions for users, shepherding designs from ideation, through rapid iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are someone that connects deeply with users, understands their needs, and fulfills them with products that enhance their lives.
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learning from your mistakes, and moving past them.
- Love brainstorming with our users, fellow engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to understand what they want, figure out what they really need, and finally, what we should build.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to improve, learn and grow continually.
- Balance your strong instinct with a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity to learn and improve products you own.
We would love to work with you if:
- Have experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features across a variety of platforms
- Strategic product thinker with the experience understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs. Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Experience showcasing your end to end design process across multiple projects that include interaction and visual design artifacts and high-fidelity prototypes
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.