Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the executives in our Global Distribution department.
- When onsite, serve in the role of an executive admin for the Sr. VP of Global Distribution and the VP of Licensing.
- Help coordinate global expansion by attending virtual calls with our international partners around the world and The Chosen.
- Substantial travel overseas with the Sr. VP of Global Distribution.
- Project manage and organize execution across our 7 tiers of localization: Content Language, App Language, PIF (Pay It Forward) Currency, Non-app distribution and licensing, Community building by language and region, Advertising and PR, and Gifts.
- Collaborate across departments to support releases in other languages (dubs, app localization, PIF currency localization, social media, marketing, etc.)Manage the department budget.
- Help our content creators feel valued and special.
- Serve as an event coordinator for both domestic and international events.
- Manage content creator contracts, including delivery of the same.
- Help plan content and marketing releases by market.
- Event planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of leadership.
- Maintain various records and documents for leadership. Maintain reliable and stable schedules.
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management. Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity. Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years executive admin experience
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years executive administration/assistant experience
Work environment - When in the main office, expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands - Will need to be able to travel via airline overseas. May need to stand for significant periods of time and/or walk significant distances while traveling or attending events. May potentially require the ability to carry equipment or gear weighing up to 15-20 lbs.
Position type and expected hours of work - Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required - Will require significant regular domestic and international travel, including overnight stays. Must hold a current passport and be vaccinated for COVID-19 to accommodate travel requirements.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.