Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel Studios is seeking an experienced A/V Technician to assist with running all events and livestream videos.
- Assists the livestream team with sound, lighting, technical setup, videography, production, social media keys, and any other live stream A/V-related tasks.
- Helps ensure everything is ready to go prior to filming and ensures error-free live streams.
- Stays on-site throughout the live stream and assists with social comments, production in VMix, and technical support.
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Technical expertise in videography, photography, and live broadcasting.
- Expertise in setting up sound and lighting for video purposes.
- Extremely familiar with equipment and systems to set up a livestream.
- Proficiency in vMix, OBS, or Streamyard preferred; Premiere and Photoshop are a plus.
- Up-to-date on trends in video technology as well as social media and web marketing.
- Interpersonal skills necessary for successful communication with customers and team members.
- Team-oriented, works with others to get the job done without being interested in the spotlightUnderstanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems.
- Enthusiastic for continuing to build knowledge about Angel Studios and regarding live streaming and broadcasting.
- Creative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table during brainstorming sessions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick problem-solving skills, able to stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to make an effective plan and delegate tasks to multiple people to get something done on time.
- Punctual and detail-oriented, does everything possible to ensure success on and offshoot.
- Knowledge and expertise in the latest gear, programs, equipment, and best practices in livestream productions.
- Able to share ideas with a variety of people and politely disagree and advise alternatives when necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management. Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity. Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience as a videographer
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years experience as a videographer
Work environment -
When in the main office, expect a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment. Employees are issued their own desks, but the office is an open, shared space and can be fast-paced and occasionally noisy.
Physical demands -
Will need to stand for significant periods of time and/or walk significant distances while traveling or attending events. Requires the ability to carry equipment or gear weighing up to 50-60 lbs.
Position type and expected hours of work -
Regular full-time, 40 hours per week.
Travel required -
May require moderate domestic travel.
Work authorization -
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.