Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
We are looking to hire a full-time video editor here at Dry Bar. This person will work with on our Post Production team to edit our comedy specials.
- Edit first pass cuts of comedy specials
- Ability to discern which performances are the best from the comedian between their two shows and be able to combine the best of both shows into one succinct edit
- Needs the ability to follow comedian notes and also notes received from Head Editor
- Set up editing projects first day after weekend filming
- Cutting audio tracks for distribution
- Writing descriptions for the comedian’s special
- 3-5 years of video editing experience
- Intermediate-proficient level editing with Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve
- Solid understanding of offline editing workflow
- Fast at editing, uses short cuts as much as possible
- Interest in comedy and stand-up comedy is a plus
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with team members
- Must be well organized and able to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Organized, clear communicator
- Teachable, able to learn our process
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.