Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for leading the email marketing strategy at Angel Studios and The Chosen. This includes building lists, creating emails, and developing nurture series to millions of users. This individual will establish email best practices throughout the organization and establish a structure, cadence, and schedule for deploying emails.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Enjoy working with email automation software to send out email blasts, newsletters, and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and establishing the brand’s place in the competitive market.
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance.
- Have the ability to collaborate with extreme attention to detail.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
We would love to work with you if you:
- Have 4-5 years of email marketing experience
- Have prior experience with lead generation/CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, computer science, information science technology, or a related discipline
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS programming languages
- Experience in at least one CRM or marketing automation platforms such as Braze, Iterable, HubSpot, Marketo, Acoustic/IBM Watson Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Pardot, or Act-On. Experience in Braze preferred.
- Experience executing within established Email, CRM, or Loyalty programs
- Strong knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Knowledge in email compliance and privacy legislation, both domestic and international (e.g., CCPA, CAN-SPAM; GDPR; CASL)
- Knowledge of basic HTML a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Strong collaborator with excellent presentation, communication, and problem solving skills
- Build email campaigns and nurture series in Braze.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Collaborate with design, creative, and marketing teams to build emails.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.