Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.Role
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about collecting, analyzing and presenting data in clear, easy to digest ways. In this role, you'll join our Angel.com
team who owns the NFT marketplace. You will work closely with the product manager, designer, developers and other high-energy team members, and you will be responsible for providing insight and drawing conclusions from data to describe, predict, and improve Angel Studios' business performance.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learn from your mistakes and move past them.
- Are passionate about Data and willing to fight to present data as accurately and in as helpful a manner as possible
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy collaborating with a diverse team and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life
We would love to work with you if:
- You are an experienced Data Scientist with in-depth experience and knowledge of data science principles, algorithms, technologies, industry trends and best practices.
- You are able to communicate complex concepts in simple terms.
- You are experienced with BI Visualization tools (Looker experience preferred).
- You have a good eye for design and creating reports, dashboards and other visualizations that are appealing and informative.
- You are experienced in mathematical and statistical analysis and in compiling and summarizing data around customers, processes, economics and other business intelligence areas using tools like SQL, Python, R, and SAS
- You have experience working with large data sets and interacting with Data Lakes (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- You are proactive and detail oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and evolving requirements.
Perks at Angel:
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.