About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
What you'll be doing
- Work with current Bill.com customers introducing them to Divvy and other new products
- Account Executives are responsible for all deals with companies with employee size from 1-50 employees
- Manage a variety of Divvy prospects, including SDR generated and self-sourced from the Bill.com customer base
- Educate customers on the value of Divvy in a thoughtful way
- Lead multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the Divvy buying cycle (qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close)
- Identify sales opportunities through sales activities placed into your target account list
- Balance inbound customer communication and prioritize/raise issues appropriately including underwriting, security, risk, and technical inquiries
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy and Bill.com’s products and services
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce.com while accurately managing opportunity stages and a monthly sales forecast
- Proven track record of being in the top 10%-20% of quota attainment at your past company
- Customer Service and Sales experience (Quota carrying)
- Experience with best in class tools such as, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Flexibility in working outside of normal hours in order to close deals
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS sales
- Cross-collaborative environment experience with both Sales and Implementation/Success teams
- Background in Finance or Accounting either by way of an undergraduate degree or working within the Finance industry
- Experience working with small business owners
- Experience working with CFOs, Corporate Controllers, and VPs of Finance - or similar professional suite
To stand out!
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)• Unlimited PTO• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**