About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*About the position
We want an outgoing and driven individual to join our team! This job takes grit, as it is your responsibility to sell the customer on continual business with Divvy every day, and why it is the best decision for them and their business. This is the money-making team at Divvy and is the platform for generating our revenue, as our customers actually use our product.
What you'll be doing
- Retain and expand the revenue of Divvy’s largest accounts
- Maintain exceptional relationships with Divvy’s most important, strategic accounts
- Manage large organizations and/or big logo accounts. Manage their continual onboarding and training processes
- Responsible for expanding into other departments or subsidiaries within each organization. Spend up to 30% of the time-traveling for on-site business reviews
- Work with finance/accounting executives to find applications of Divvy’s platform for their business use case and accounting processes. Overcome current and potential roadblocks on product usability
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s products and services
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of expense reporting and accounting practices
- Use effective time management to maximize results
- Document daily activity in Salesforce, manage a pipeline, and perform other tasks to drive sales revenue
- Sales experience (Preferred in Technology, SaaS, Financial Services)
- Understanding of financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement)
- Thorough understanding of accounting systems functionality (QuickBooks, Netsuite, etc.)
- Public accounting experience or scholastic background in accounting preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, formatting & date formulas, complex mathematical formulas, VBA preferred but not required)
To stand out!
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and consult with clients
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills (Mac)
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**