Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.RoleTechnical Program Manager (DevOps)
Are you a cloud engineer or PM who sees the big picture? Are you passionate about building a cutting edge cloud platform from grounds up? Would you thrive on working directly with our engineers to understand their needs, identify emerging patterns, and develop new capabilities? Do you enjoy solving complex problems in novel ways across a myriad of platforms?The DevOps team is looking to leverage the latest technologies to address their toughest challenges and transform their businesses using cloud-based solutions. We work with our engineers and customers to ensure that we provide best in world experience for our investors, Creators and viewers. In the process, we help shape the future of our own platforms by partnering with our product groups.Our work involves the development of high-impact, infrastructure code that contribute to the Angel Studios platforms. We’re looking for candidates with solid program management fundamentals, a proven track record of driving customer success, experience with executive communications, and a passion for cloud-native application technologies.As a Technical PM in DevOps team, you will collaborate with a Engineering Manager to lead an end-to-end DevOps team that co-develops with other teams to bring ideas to production on AWS clouds. You’ll be reporting to Head of Product. You will help craft team strategy, develop insights that you share with senior leaders in Angel Studios, drive execution with customers, and create solutions to improve engineering capabilities within DevOps and Angel Studios.Be respectful and inclusive - As a group, we work to build consensus with our teammates and customers. You’re the sort of person who nurtures a culture that ensures that all perspectives are heard and considered.
You may enjoy working with us if you like:
- Drive customer engagements to deliver well-defined products that generate immediate customer value and high-quality product
- Influence product roadmaps by developing relationships with product teams, sharing insights and data from customer engagements, and driving executive communication.
- Scale impact by identifying top priorities for subject matter experts, manage backlogs and assets that help scale top customer patterns, and accelerate developer success by building trust and sharing cross-organizational best practices.
- Understand common cloud architecture patterns and trade-offs, best practices for cloud engineering, developer productivity issue and software engineering fundamentals.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that embraces inclusivity and diversity.
- Continuously drive excellence in program management fundamentals to build our shared best-practices
- Set up teams with Agile Practices and run SCRUM standups, monitoring burn down charts, and coordinating retrospectives
We would love to work with you if you have:
- Strong program management experience in managing customer relationships and engagements, triaging, and managing priorities.
- Deep understanding of cloud services and architecture, including business drivers and emerging trends across different cloud providers
- Proven track record of delivering impact as a product/program owner.
- Proficiency in creating technical reports, white papers, or case studies.
- Experience working within and directing geographically dispersed, diverse, and virtual teams.
Perks at Angel:
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.