About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*In this role, you will support in the ideation, planning, development, promotion, execution, and performance reporting of Divvy’s marketing campaigns and events. This role will partner with key cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, creative, product, and operations to promote Divvy across multiple marketing channels and event formats. This is an excellent opportunity for a hungry professional to execute omni-channel campaigns on a first-class marketing team. The Marketing Campaigns and Events Specialist will create experiences that build the Divvy brand, support company strategy, drive pipeline, grow revenue, and enhance customer relationships.
What You'll Being Doing
- Execute demand-generation campaigns in partnership with marketing, sales development, and other teams.
- Implement multi-channel offers, events, and programs and work closely with teams across Divvy to execute end-to-end campaigns driving pipeline growth, closed business, and platform utilization.
- Support pre/post-show events marketing strategy, budgets, venues, brand presence, registration, sponsorships, speaking opportunities, on-site logistics, travel, and staffing)
- Develop unique and creative event ideas to engage our customers and partners
- Partner with our brand design team to develop creative campaign assets, event experience, execution, and creation of marketing collateral and swag
- Identify speaking opportunities for Divvy executives and manage conference speaking opportunities
- Manage and own relationships with paid media outlets, vendors, conference partners
- Grow the Divvy brand and generate leads by traveling to events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Strong track record executing high-quality projects and initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) and close attention to detail
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projects
- Data-driven approach to metrics and results
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Willingness to travel several times a quarter
To Stand Out
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Strong internal and external communication abilities
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor
- Ability to learn quickly and take feedback from others
- Eager to lend a hand to broader team initiatives when needed
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**