Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) that has multiple years of experience in both frontend and backend development. In this role, you’ll work with a high-energy, cross-functional team, which will include other developers, product managers, and designers to perfect the viewing and community engagement experience for viewers of TV shows and movies across all of Angel Studios.
We would love to work with you if:
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- You are a Software engineer who has experience crafting high-performance reusable code for UI components and developing rich applications in React
- You are experienced in the infrastructure needed to make compelling frontend experience such as API development (GraphQL, REST), and frameworks (React, NextJS, Jamstack)
- You are passionate about careful design & architectural planning that lead to a codebase that is future-proof and maintainable.
- You are experienced in the infrastructure needed to make compelling backend applications such as API development (GraphQL, REST).
- You are experienced with API frameworks (Django, NodeJS, Go, Spring Boot, Phoenix), as well as database interaction and modeling (Relational, No SQL, Graph, and Big Data)
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.