About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com
through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
This role will be based onsite in our HQ office.
- Manage Help Desk Team: Current team size of 3, manage schedules, create process improvements, ensure team is productive, and ensure customer requests are handled accordingly.
- System Administration: Demonstrated knowledge of networks, MDM, telecom, and corporate apps.
- Help Desk: Provides customer service, delivery, ticket metrics, and inventory.
- Enforce Information Security Requirements: includes validating evidence, working with auditors, and following compliance requirements.
- Establish and maintain IT vendor relationships.
- Manage related team budgets and participate in budgeting and forecasting exercises.
- Perform IT - related purchases and track spending. Procure hardware.
- Collaborate with other teams on projects.
- Provide a clear vision for your team, and relay vision to upward to higher leadership. improve existing processes, and propose and adopt new processes where applicable.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business Administration, a related field, or a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years enterprise management experience
- Experience with system automation using Okta, Jira, Jamf and scripting
- Organizational skills: managing multiple projects at a time
- Communication skills: able to effectively communicate vision and get buy in from effected teams
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)• Unlimited PTO• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**