About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*About the Position
The Divvy risk team is responsible for managing risks through the customer lifecycle and across all of our products. We develop risk capabilities, build profitable decision-making frameworks, create data driven models to prevent fraud, and improve customer servicing and collections strategies. This team is focused on enabling profitable growth and delivering best-in-class customer experience. You will work in a dynamic and exciting environment and will have the opportunity to shape strategies and policies for Divvy products and services. You will play an influential role in working closely with colleagues in other Risk Management teams, Marketing, Finance, Servicing, Legal, Product, and Technology to create world-class fraud prevention strategies and capabilities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive the long-term improvement of Divvy’s transaction fraud rules & models, making data-driven decisions to help maximize spend and minimize fraud.
- Design and conduct statistical experiments to measure performance and financial impact of new fraud prevention strategies.
- Discover, measure, and mitigate emerging financial fraud patterns across our consumer base of Small/Medium sized businesses.
- Develop and automate reports & dashboards to communicate key metrics of transaction fraud to Divvy leadership and our banking partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and integrate business needs into decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a highly quantitative field: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Data Science, Econometrics, Operations Research etc.
- 3-5 years of work experience in data analytics, statistics, credit risk modeling, or related data science fields.
- Proven record delivering data-driven insights with statistical analysis, data mining, or predictive modeling, preferably using a scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
- High proficiency in data visualization & reporting (Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL & relational databases (preferably Snowflake)
- Professional experience communicating data analytics to non-technical audiences.
Nice to haves
- An understanding of the credit lifecycle and/or risk management experiences.
- Familiarity with AWS technologies (Sagemaker, S3, Redshift) and Jupyter notebooks.
- Experience with large data volumes.
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**