About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*This position will act as a sales role to help the sales and post-sales teams related to capturing Accounts Payable spend. Historically, the process you will be selling has produced some of Divvy’s largest customers.
What you'll be doing
- Manage a variety of leads, including sales set and personally sourced leads
- Help the sales and post-sales team identify opportunities for Divvy’s Payment Services offering
- Manage the sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close
- Work with our product team to fine-tune our offering
- Understanding of accounts payable processes
- Sales experience
To Stand Out
- Finance or accounting background/degree
- Cross collaborative experience with sales and post-sales teams
- Bias to action
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and close potential clients
- Ability to persuade
- Ability to work well with teams
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**