About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*The Marketing Team at Divvy is looking for someone organized, communicative, and disciplined to come in and help us execute the broad spectrum of marketing work faster and more effectively. The Marketing Project Manager should be familiar with various types of marketing and creative work, and work with the team to establish processes, SLAs, and expectations. They will be involved in the creation of roadmaps in plans to execute the marketing efforts, as well as establish and report on goals and benchmarks for success.
What You'll Do
- Turn ambiguous ideas into actionable plans.
- Build and manage the project management discipline for our team - including establishment of the appropriate tools, workstreams, and requirements.
- Document and optimize marketing processes that enable us to work more effectively while rapidly scaling.
- Develop appropriate project intake and coordination of handoffs between teams within Marketing, as well as with other departments and vendors/organizations.
- Ensure that requirements for marketing systems and efforts are documented, prioritized, and executed effectively.
- Establish and maintain content and campaign calendars and timelines.
- Work closely with marketing leadership on managing the quarterly and annual goal-setting processes and cadence.
- In partnership with the demand team, manage budgeting and forecasting in order to ensure we have appropriate resources in place.
- Develop reporting structures for key performance metrics to report to the marketing team and to leadership.
- Coordinate communications and processes with our legal and compliance teams.
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management function
- Proficient with Asana, Jira, or similar operational efficiency tools
- Ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of partners
- Effective communicator, able to convey nuance, importance and urgency in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing others
- Understanding of marketing channels, especially digital campaigns, email, social and web
Bonus If You
- Have worked specifically in a project management capacity with marketing and creative teams
- Have experience in finance, tech, or financial technology
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**