About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*Who We're Looking ForWe’re looking for a data-driven, creative, and highly motivated Email Marketing Manager to join our Email & Lifecycle Marketing team to execute email marketing, lead and customer nurture strategy, and product onboarding communications efforts. The right person will have experience developing world-class customer journey experiences, and a history of using data to improve the customer experience as well as KPIs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build our email marketing channel and programs targeted at prospects, new users, and existing customers
- Collaborate with the demand generation team on prospect email marketing strategies, including coordination with SDRs on outreach sequences, targeted sends, etc.
- Work with our content team to develop and optimize drip and nurture sequences in order to identify and warm up leads for sales
- Coordinate with our customer success and product marketing team on customer communications to enable product usage and reduce churn
- Work closely with our product team on the onboarding flow for new user signups - ensuring that we are reducing friction in the process, communicating at key touch points, and improving our completion rates for our self-serve product.
- Collaborate with our Marketing & Revenue Operations team on data structure and lead lifecycle planning
- Continue developing our communication strategies within the product as well as across channels to optimize for all stages in the customer journey
- Track performance, measure outcomes and use that information to optimize and iterate
- 4-5+ years of experience managing email marketing automation utilizing B2B automation software (ideally Marketo and Gainsight)
- Experience developing customer journey and onboarding communications and experiences for software products
- Experience using data to identify insights and opportunities at various stages of the customer lifecycle, and working with product, marketing, and customer success teams to capitalize on those insights
- A proven track record of testing and optimizing for performance metrics through multiple stages of the lifecycle
- Experience in FinTech or the financial/accounting industry
- Experience with CRM systems - especially Salesforce
- Experience with Enterprise reporting and BI tools - especially Tableau
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**