About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*What You’ll Be DoingAs a Data Engineer at Divvy, you will be a part of a hybrid team that builds the data transport, collection, storage, and exposes services that make data a first-class citizen at Divvy. This team also works closely with our Data Science team in deploying their machine learning models. We are looking for a Data Engineer that is passionate and motivated to make an impact in creating a robust, scalable data platform, and delivering business value through creating intelligent data systems. In this role, You will be working on architecting, building, and launching highly scalable and reliable data schemas and pipelines to support Divvy's growing data processing and analytics needs; You will also leverage data expertise to help evolve data models in various components of the data stack. Your efforts will allow access to business and user behavior insights, leveraging large amounts of Divvy data to fuel reporting, machine learning, credit decisions, user behavior, and product decisions.
- Owner of the core company data model and pipeline, responsible for scaling up data processing flow to meet the rapid data growth at Divvy
- Responsible for connecting to 3rd party API’s to create automated data pipelines
- Create monitoring systems to track of the quality of data and the health of our systems
- Develop tools supporting self-service data pipeline management (ELT)
- Owner of live machine learning models in production
- BS/BA in a technical field, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Strong skills in Python
- 4+ years experience in custom ELT design, implementation and maintenance
- 2+ years experience in connecting to and creating API’s Proficient in at least one of the SQL languages (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, SageMaker, S3, SQS), Kubernetes, KafkaExperience with implementing machine learning models (scikit-learn, H20, SageMaker, Tensorflow)
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock grants for salaried employees • Unlimited PTO for Full-Time employees / Accrued PTO for Part-Time/Hourly employees• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• 12 weeks paid parental leave for all Full-Time employees
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**