About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*About The Position
We’re already handling hundreds of millions in spending, but there’s a staggering amount of product yet to design. This means our designers have an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of our business and impact thousands of prospects and clients. We’re a little biased, but we can’t think of any other design opportunity as exciting as this — you’ll be a clear owner of a potentially generational software product for the next several years, and you'll be challenged by incredibly difficult design challenges.
We are building a world-class design team, and mean that literally: we want to be one of the best design teams in the world. This means we invest a significant amount of energy into training every designer to ensure we operate at a world-class level. We ask a lot out of our designers, but if you’re the right fit, you wouldn’t have it any other way.
What You'll Be Doing
- In partnership with a product manager, help discover, prioritize and deliver on delightfully addictive product and customer experiences
- Be an advocate for our customers and build strong collaborations with our internal front-line groups to identify customer goals, pain-points and potential delights
- Mentor, motivate, and level-up other designers, ultimately driving and shaping positive design team culture
- Contribute to overall product design direction and help create flawless and intuitive workflows
- Research, design, test, validate, learn, support implementation of your designs, and do it over and over again with spunk and passion
- 4-6 years or more experience designing for mobile and web applications
- Proven experience in conducting user research and understanding the problem before jumping into solutions
- A portfolio that can showcase and backup your experience in the two qualifications above
- Experience with tools (or similar) such as Figma, Pendo, UserTesting.com, or Maze.Design
- Our Design team is well balance between the beginning and end stages of design, but having someone who is well centered in research, testing, and who has a willingness to work with a design system will be our preferred candidate
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate well with cross-functional team members by expressing your ideas clearly, setting aside your ego, and supporting solutions with data and customer validation
- Motivated and driven to effectively manage your own work with a willingness to be a mentor and an advocate for best practices across the product design team as a whole
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)• Unlimited PTO• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**