About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with business users, data warehouse engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and others to understand Divvy's data needs and build end-to-end solutions
- Work with data leaders to develop Divvy's data strategy
- Work with product leaders to better understand Divvy's customers, how they use Divvy and what we need to do to become the financial center of every businessDevelop and own the data models
- Write, understand, and debug complex SQL statements. Understand and analyze data using SQL and identify any data discrepancies and performance bottlenecks
- Accomplish deep-dive analysis of business requirements and existing reporting solutions to maintain a reusable and shareable BI platformDevelop and maintain various reports, dashboards, and visualizations in Tableau and other reporting tools
- Help in being an instrumental member of the engineering team with a focus on growing our data-driven culture
- Experience with a change management and ticketing system (Jira, ServiceNow)Develop the data model using Tableau, DBT
- 3+ years of experience in BI development, along with BI tools (Looker, PowerBI, Micro-strategy, Tableau, Sisense, Business Objects, preferably Tableau), building dashboards, and reporting
- 3+ years doing data analysis using SQL
- Experience optimizing data visualizations for performance, usability and ease of interpretation
- Experience working on a team to design and implement dimensional models
- Tableau, Snowflake and DBT experience
- Scripting experience using Python
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)• Unlimited PTO• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**