Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.The Support Operations team is responsible for helping our company’s support team be more productive, work more effectively, and deliver better service to their customers.The primary job of the Support Operations staff is to create an environment for the support team in which they can do their best work and not be distracted or delayed by problems with tooling, processes, or logistics.Rather than working primarily with customers, the Support Operations team works with internal staff — the support team themselves, customer service leaders, and senior company management.THIS JOB IS ON-SITE IN OUR PROVO, UT OFFICE
A day in the life of an Angel Studios Support Operations
- Specifying and building tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
- Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
- Assisting with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
Skills of an Angel Studios Support Operations
- Experience delivering frontline customer service.
- Experience in second or third tier customer service positions (preferable).Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to analyze and identify improvements in service systems.
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Zendesk Management
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Google Office Tools such as Sheets and Docs
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.