Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Ability to recognize, adapt and create engaging social content
- Comprehensive experience with live streaming on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Schedule and maintain social media calendars for multiple brands
- Build out training and instruction for future community managers
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to produce social content across multiple properties
- Moderating to social media comments when necessary
- Publish and repurpose content for multiple social platforms
- Provide training and instruction on best practices related to community activation and social media management
- Host giveaways and collaborate with influencers
- Have a basic understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to write and proofread content
- Experience in Adobe creative suite preferred
- Understand metrics around Audience Growth Rate, Engagement Rate, Click-through-rate, Amplification Rate, Bounce Rate, Conversion Rate, Cost per conversion, etc.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.