Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
We are seeking an outgoing and self-motivated individual to be Dry Bar Comedy’s Social Media Specialist. Your role would be to serve as our brand’s voice across multiple social media platforms. The ideal candidate would thrive in a collaborative team environment, bring positive energy to the workplace, and have a good feel for our brand's unique, witty tone.
- Create and maintain a regular social media posting schedule.
- Create and post unique social media content.
- Responsible for all organic posts on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Engage with our community using Dry Bar Comedy’s brand voice on all platforms. (In other words, be in the comments!)
- Stay up to date on algorithms, best practices, current social media trends, etc. for each platform.
- Grow our audience and increase engagement.
- Use data to analyze ongoing trends, determine what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce accordingly.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Must have experience running social media on behalf of a company/brand.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Must collaborate well with others and keep a positive attitude
- Needs to have a solid understanding of social media platforms and their algorithms, as well as how to stay up to date on them.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop.
- Entry-level video editing skills or better.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, collaborative, and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Must be willing and able to work in-office on a regular basis, although some limited remote opportunities are available.
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Foreign language skills are not required but would be a plus.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.