Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.We are in search of a Senior Marketing Manager who can own the execution and development of marketing strategies at Angel Studios. This candidate will oversee the vision and day-to-day management of promoting new and upcoming titles produced by the studio. Current projects include The Chosen, Tuttle Twins, Freelancers, and more! This candidate needs to be willing to get their hands dirty while being able to direct/project manage key initiatives. We need people to do work, not create work.
- Support and oversee marketing strategy related to new and current titles produced by the studio
- Work with filmmakers to develop launch strategies to promote new series and seasons
- Oversee the development and execution of digital and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for driving and growing the revenue of assigned titles
- Track key initiatives and content drops to monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Collaborate with digital and design teams to develop and execute advertising campaigns
- Oversee the development of the marketing calendar for the projects you ownDevelop email campaigns and CX flowsTrack ad spend, budgets, and ROAS on campaigns Ability to direct market research
- Knowledge of digital web strategy, web design, e-commerce, and other social media strategies
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- 4+ years of experience; preferably in strategy, digital marketing, and/or consulting
- 3-4 years of digital/social media marketing experience,1-2 years of experience overseeing email marketing
- Experience promoting an app
- Proven experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience and/or deep knowledge of digital media platforms, including Facebook, Youtube Twitter, Instagram, Snap, and TikTok.
- Passion for movies and TV
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.