Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
The Live Streaming Assistant will be assisting with all events and live stream videos. This role involves helping ensure everything is ready to go prior to the live stream. They assist with sound, lighting, and technical setup.
They assist with videography, production directing, and social media. These productions involve more than just hitting play and walking away. Live Stream Assistant helps ensures everything is ready to go prior to filming and stays on-site throughout the shoot to make sure everything stays in position and steps in when needed.
The LS Assistant combines expertise with a keen eye for details to make every Live Streaming Production a success. Social media increases the demand for these products today, with help from the LS Assistant stays ahead of the competition.
The LS Assistant is an on-site role involving all equipment set up for a successful Livestream Production. In addition to ensuring the video stream will be consistent throughout the shoot, the LS Assistant assists in setting up sound and light for a high-quality video stream. The ELS Tech remains on-site throughout the duration of the shoot, monitoring and ensuring there are no breaks in streaming and stepping in to adjust equipment as necessary.
- Previous experience as a videographer
- Expertise in setting up sound and lighting for video purposes
- Extremely familiar with equipment and systems to set up a live stream
- Up-to-date on trends in video technology as well as social media and web marketing
- Interpersonal skills necessary for successful communication with customers and team members
- Team oriented, works with others to get the job done without being interested in the spotlight
- Understanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems
- Enthusiastic for continuing to build knowledge about Angel Studios and regarding live streaming and broadcasting
- Creative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table during brainstorming sessions
- Plan live stream agendas and Run of Shows
- Proficient in Premier, vMix, and Streamyard preferred
- Technical expertise in videography and live broadcasting
- Social media and web marketing savvy – on top of trends and constantly up to date, able to instruct team and customers on best practices
- Quick problem-solving skills, able to stay calm in a fast-paced environment
- Able to make an effective plan and delegate tasks to multiple people to get something done on time
- Punctual and detail-oriented, does everything possible to ensure success on and offshoot
- Knowledge and expertise in the latest gear, programs, equipment, and best practices in Live Stream Productions
- Outgoing nature to work with a variety of people, not afraid to share ideas or politely disagree and advise alternatives when necessary
- Creative and thought-provoking, interested in teaching the team what they know and increasing industry knowledge
The LS Tech is responsible for making every Live Stream Production a success
They bring their knowledge and expertise in videography, broadcasting, equipment, and programming to every shoot. Keeping the customer needs in mind the LS Tech uses information gathered during planning meetings to ensure flawless execution of live streaming.
It is important for the LS Assistant to bring a high-level understanding of systems, programs, and operations to this position. On-site set-up is a fast-paced activity with very minimal room for error.Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.