Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.We are in search of a Senior Graphic Designer who can elevate the look and feel of Angel Studios and build out graphics for newsletters, banners, ads, and other communication vehicles for our film projects. This candidate will oversee design strategy and day-to-day execution of design tasks related to all shows produced by the studio. Projects include The Chosen, Tuttle Twins, Freelancers, and more!
- Execute and lead design for multiple film projects and the Angel Studios brand.
- Design ads, web mockups, emails, shirts, and printed materials
- Collaborate in the creative execution of worldwide advertising campaigns.
- Assist with research and content gathering
- Help ideate campaigns, draft copy concepts, Present design, and concepts to filmmakers, studio executives, international offices, etc.
- Partner with copywriters to ensure that the copy and voice support the visual concepts
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- 2-5+ years of design and strong digital design work experience
- 2-5 years of executing designs for digital advertising
- Expert use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and presentation software
- Robust design portfolio with a combination of print and web
- Highly experienced social & digital marketing aspects
- Mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution of digital advertising campaigns
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.