Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:Our North StarCompany StrategyTeam Principles
Join us and be part of stories that matter.We are in search of a Shopify Administrator and E-Commerce Manager who is interested in elevating and managing multimillion-dollar Shopify stores for Angel Studios. This candidate will oversee strategy and day-to-day management of Shopify stores and work with several teams to sell merchandise from shows produced by the studio. Projects include The Chosen, Tuttle Twins, Freelancers, and more!
- Vast knowledge of Shopify/eCommerce and best practices when onboarding new products
- Responsible for optimizing the UX and UI of multiple Shopify stories
- Work with the creative teams to update the website for specific product launches, sales, etc.
- Responsible for updating products and SKUs within the Shopify store
- Review sales data and inventory daily in order to optimize returns management
- Experience working on large DTC Shopify storesProven track record in CROOverseeing ongoing administration and development of Shopify sites
- Manage Shopify Integrations to marketing and operational systems
- Manage product merchandising, promotional setup activities, reporting, access authorization, and other site management functions
- Project managing various Shopify projects
- Maintaining existing Shopify websites and facilitate new customizations
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- 1-2 years of experience managing Shopify stores with annual revenue of $1m+At least 3 years' web administration experience
- Experience with Shopify's architecture.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps and integration patterns
- Experience with Shopify Database of product, order, and customers
- Basic knowledge of social media advertising Basic knowledge of Html/CSS is preferred but not required
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.