About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE
financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work*About The Position
Our Content Marketing Managers are responsible for creating impactful content for Divvy’s content marketing program. In addition to working on copyediting requests and coordinating with product and sales teams, you will actively shape and develop a robust content program targeted toward potential accounting audiences.
We’re adding a Content Marketing Manager to our team to focus on the Accounting and Partner programs, as well as support our cross-company marketing efforts in partnership with Bill.com
’s marketing and accounting partner teams.
This person will contribute to integrated marketing campaigns in order to establish the Divvy brand among new accounting audiences, establish thought-leadership in our category, and promote conversions throughout the sales funnel. Additionally, this person will develop content resources to help educate and enable our accounting partners on how to use and sell Divvy to their clients. The high-level individual contributor will work among a team of writers and content specialists in order to support brand objectives and deliver our vision through authentic programs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Contribute to the development of content for integrated marketing initiatives, including blog, social media, email, online advertising, and web content
- Collaborate with the Senior Content Marketing Manager, Partnerships team, and Marketing team members to create and develop a content program that meets the goals of the organization, using data to drive decision-making and prove ROI
- Build an understanding of Divvy’s accounting partners, their clients, and the prospects who will engage with our content
- Execute on robust content calendars and production schedules for recurring initiatives and product launches, ensuring content is updated on a regular schedule
- Create opportunities for collaboration with partners and establish Divvy as a thought leader in the accounting space
- Develop marketing content for clean and concise copy with attention to brand voice, tone, grammar, and accuracy
- Establish a hub of valuable content for Divvy’s accounting partners
- Collaborate with social and marketing teams to ensure consistent and accurate content messaging
- Stay up-to-date on new communication tools, best practices, and competitive activity to best use technology and trends
- 4-5 years work experience in a marketing or technology-related organization.
- Experience contributing to robust content programs, from end-to-end
- Excellent writing and editing skills (including portfolio of samples)
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Understanding of B2B marketing process and content benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience marketing to accounting-specific audiences
To Stand Out!
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Strong internal and external communication abilities
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor
- Ability to learn quickly and take feedback from others
- Eager to lend a hand to broader team initiatives when needed
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:• Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%• Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)• Unlimited PTO• 401K• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two• Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**