People Not EmployeesABOUT WEAVE
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave's complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to. Description
Installation of the Weave phone/software system is integral to the customer onboarding process. We need skilled installers to help get the system up and running for our customers, troubleshooting any hiccups with ease and making sure the customer has a great experience through the process.
Installers work remotely, over the phone with offices and IT specialists to get the system installed correctly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
RequirementsWHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist customers with installation of Weave products and services (software and phones).
- Perform computer network audits to assess customer's network health.
- Provide basic training / product familiarization with customers as needed.
- Perform basic to intermediate level troubleshooting for all Weave products and services as needed.
- Adjust installation scheduling with customers as required.
- Perform on-site installation of local offices when requested by management.
- Maintain and continue to expand technical product knowledge to remain proficient.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and lead by example at all times.
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve customer problems as they arise.
- Demonstrate the interest in professional progression in the department as well as at Weave.
- Any other assigned duties from management as needed.
- 2-3 years implementation, customer support, or tech support experience
- Capable of troubleshooting complex scenarios
- Understands basic database structure
- Comfortable with communicating over the phone
- Have a general understanding of network topology
Minimum Required Qualifications
BenefitsWHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week and maintain full-time status.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, account-based environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate understanding of Weave software products (desktop & mobile).
- Intermediate knowledge of Weave's Onboarding processes.
- Intermediate computer skills (working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents).
- Ability to solve customer issues.
- Ability to work with a pipeline of tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Demonstration of excellent customer service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave's in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
See how Weave became the Weave you love.