People Not EmployeesABOUT WEAVE
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave's complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.Description:LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
Weave's Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Creative Director to lead our strategy and execution across all areas of our brand. This position will strategically guide all projects pertaining to our external brand channels and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. The best person for this role understands how to drive real measurable impact for the brand through these efforts. Not just catching projects as requested but proactively shaping and defining who Weave is to the world and why people should want to know about it.
The right fit should have at least 10 years directing creative teams. B2B SaaS experience is preferred. This position will develop strategies that will position the company to achieve long term brand growth and brand recognition. Continually identifying new opportunities to market and communicate the value of our product and thought leadership to the world. We want the world to know who Weave is and this position is strategic in helping us do that. Responsibilities include:
Requirements:WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and lead a team that may be composed of graphic designers, copywriters, videographers, artists, or other creative professionals.
- Guide the creative development and execution for brand identity, visuals and messaging across all aspects of our brand experiences including all channels and media types; from print catalogs to digital touchpoints, photo & video shoots to email marketing, this role will oversee a wide scope of creative deliverables.
- Be in every aspect of a collaboration from the idea phase to the execution. Both helping direct other projects but also creating your own.
- Help maintain and monitor brand related metrics, including but not limited to brand impressions and conversions.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team and entire executive team to drive consistency around how we talk about Weave and Weave products on all external platforms.
- Support new market launches with timely and relevant campaign assets and "strike-moments"
- Deliver continuous value through awareness and education of our brand
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 10+ years in various creative positions
- 5+ years in leading strategic creative teams
- Proficiency in most creative platforms including but not limited to Adobe Suite
Benefits:WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- At your core, you are a storyteller that loves to create an emotional connection to a brand through incredible stories and beautiful art.
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally to mobilize internal teams to deliver continuous value to brand stakeholders.
- You can write! While not required, ideally you have a copywriting background. You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills. You are as comfortable writing short-form website content as you are writing internal strategy documents and press releases.
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You are a critical thinker and can scope the entire customer journey to find impactful moments with press campaigns.
- You know how to measure the success and impact of press activities and report those to internal stakeholders of the business.
- A player-coach. You know when to lead and direct but when to jump into the weeds to help drive initiatives across the finish line.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave's in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
See how Weave became the Weave you love.